The LinkedIn test is below. You can download a pdf of the quiz and the answers by following this link: The Adams Consultancy Limited LinkedIn Quiz 2018
All answers must be “yes” or “no”.
- Do you accept connections requests from people you do not know?
- Do you know in which sectors, or in which types of organisation, the people you want to connect with work?
- Facebook and LinkedIn are different types of online platform. Do you have a clear idea in your own mind of the differences between the two?
- Have you created a Vanity URL for yourself on LinkedIn?
- If you “deconnect” from someone, do you contact him or her and say why you have acted in this way?
- Does your photograph on LinkedIn depict you as someone suited to a professional role?
- Do you like, comment or share an article on LinkedIn every work-day?
- Is connecting with someone on LinkedIn the same as following him or her?
- Have you tagged fewer than three people on LinkedIn in the last three months? (E.g. when you upload an update or an article)
- Do you post to at least one LinkedIn group every week?
I have included this LinkedIn Quiz in the appendices to my forthcoming book:
Are You Ready To Succeed At Work?
Find Out How Good You Really Are.
Use this book of self-assessment tests (with answers and guidance) to help you manage your career.
By the way, did you try the self-assessment test I published at the end of last year?
If you like quizzes I can always help. (Use the contact form to get in touch,)